Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sugarplum is back!!!

Assalamu Alaikum,

It's been ages since I've blogged. I've had a long break and are ready to make a comeback, and start blogging more often. I've been a busy body trying to prepare to leave for saudi inshallah. I've been throwing out many things, such as clothing I don't need anymore/ things I would consider donateable. I figure, that I'm not going to be one of those sisters that pack the kitchen sink if you know what I mean. I told my husband, I'm going to buy more clothes anyways. Besides less is more, keep classic pieces in your wardrobe and throw out stuff you don't wear! I think everyone should follow the one year rule. If you're not wearing it within that year, you don't need it. It's no longer yours. So say goodbye.

*sugarplum

3 comments: